29 March 2011

me&my boy

Tuesday's are great.
It's my day off and Stef doesn't go in until 11 so we get to spend a whole morning together.

After that it's me and Josh time.
We are truly becoming best friends. I am learning so much about him every day as his personality and his characteristics are forming.

Tonight he was chasing around French Fry (the dog) saying "Hi, I Love You" I was cracking up. Not just because he was being goofy with the dog, but because there are many people who he has not said "I love you" to.

I am just so thankful for Josh. I know he already loves me unconditionaly, even though he hits me in the head with his toys!

I look forward to Tuesday's. Just for more opportunity to grow closer to my favorite little guy in the world.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

  1. I think there maybe a sermon in this story .

    ReplyDelete