26 March 2011

Thank You

To You I say "thank you"


I thank you for being a God of forever. A God of Today.

Without you my future seems destroyed, blurred.

I thank You for being faithful. I know that you will lead me through the storm, through the darkness because you are my shelter and you are my light.

I thank you that I can change people in Your name. Sinners will be saved because they call upon your name.

I thank you that you have the best in mind for me at all times. And I thank you that You will lead me down the path of righteousness.

I thank you that you Love me. Even when I didn't... DON'T deserve it.

I thank you that You were beaten for my sickness. You suffered on the Cross so that i may have a whole life.

I thank you that You died a merciful Death on the cross so that I may have eternal life in a glorious home in Heaven.

Thank You and I love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment