26 March 2011

I surrender all

God, I have failed on my own. You do with me what you want to do with me. I surrender to You. The Devil can beat me alone. But with me on Your side i cannot Lose! There is power in your presence, Power in your name, Power in Your Touch and Power in Your words. I love You. I need You. I want You. I surrender all that i do for myself, For my selfish needs. I give it all to You so that you can do with me what you want to do. I will no longer hold you back. I will be as strong as You need me to be. My desire is to be used by You. To do things that will effect the lives of many not just a few. My desire is to be a great and mighty man of God. A Dad of God. a Husband of God. I so strongly desire to do great and mighty things. Greater and Mightier things than i can even Imagine. Because Without You it is impossible. But i am serving WITH you and for You, therefore it is possible. God I love You. I desire all of You. and I give You, Completely, ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment