26 March 2011

Blessed is the man who calls Upon the Lord

I just thank God for all that He is doing in my life. I am truly a blessed man, who most of the time takes for granted what I have.


I love how God works out the little things in life. and when I walk in obedience with Him, those little things that sometimes I even take for granted, turn into Huge Blessings in my life.

I love how God answers Prayer. Ask anything in Jesus name and He will make it so.

I cant understand why sometimes I wait so long to Pray. He is 
always faithful, but so many times I wait until my feet are in the trenches. God doesn't want us to be in the trenches, but to be faithful and obedient to him before we get there. While on High ground is when we should pray, and thank God for Keeping us out. Keeping us going, motivated.

I Love God for Loving me. As simple as that may sound, it is one of the most eye opening, powerful statements that i make for myself. A sinner made new. 
Forgiven only by his grace and mercy.

So. I just want to say I love Him. I worship Him. Praise Him. I Thank Him for Being Him. Love.

3 comments: