26 March 2011

The Greatness of God

I am so excited about everything that God has been doing in my life. He really is More Faithful than I could even imagine.

I know that God has a Plan for my life, but I think about myself... I think about me not fully understanding the GREATNESS of God. do i limit what God has in store for me by not acting in obedience? life is full of blessings. God wants to bless our socks off. He wants us to be so happy, So satisfied. but he first wants us to be so wrapped up in Him. once we do that we will be available to receive what He has for us.

How many blessings are we missing out today because we just want to satisfy ourselves?
Have we helped anyone in need today?
have we prayed for anyone today?
have we thanked God today?
Why must we always be selfish?

Take time today, and the future days in being so wrapped up in GOD that we cant think about ourselves... Help others... I think once we get a grasp on this concept our lives will be easier. More blessings will come our way. To get more for ourselves we must first get more into God.

No comments:

Post a Comment