04 April 2011

Where does the time go?

Life as a dad is always exciting. Always changing and always moving.
One thing I never believed is, time as a dad is short.
I understand that I will always have the responsibility of being a father. That never goes away. But I miss all the little moments. The moments people told me to cherish.
I just recently had the realization, that in roughly 16 years, Josh will graduate high school. To some that seems like Years! To me it is all too soon.
I do feel like I cherished the moments with Josh so far, but I plan on making sure I never loose sight on how quick time does go with him.

Cherish the moments you have with the ones you love. Don't look back realizing you missed something that you easily could have cherished.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment