30 April 2011

prayer

Heavenly Father, I want to thank You so much for all the wonderful things that you have done for me in my life.I am so excited for the plan that You have for me and that You are working through me everyday.
I thank You for my family. I thank You that they are blessed and healthy and that they will not succumb to the pressures of this world but will follow he path of peace and love that you offer to us so freely.
I thank You that for those who do not feel Your peace and love will be given the opportunities for someone to show them what Christ looks like through their speech and actions.
I thank You that You know what's best for our lives and the blessings you give us when we follow with Your plan and not ours.
God, I love You.
In Jesus Name.
Amen.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment: