05 November 2011

I love this boy

There are so many, probably too many to list I am sure.


But here are some of the reasons I love My Josh!
1. I love the Cute way he says Love You (Uh Yew)
2. I love that the first thing that he says when he wakes up is "Ball"
3. I love that he wont get out of bed until we come into get him.
4. I love that he already loves his Little sister. 
5. I love that before he can Eat or Sleep he must first Pray. 
6. I love that even if i forget to pray for someone, he reminds me. 
7. I love that he calls a little dog, Cat. 
8. I love that he will drag me into his room so that he can take a nap. 
9. I love that he loves watching baseball and football. 
10. I love that he loves playing in the dirt, but if he gets a little food on his finger he freaks out. 
11. I love that he loves to help out around the house/yard. 
12. I love that he thinks "Tackle Him" means "Tickle Him". 
13. I love that he loves popcorn... Because I love popcorn. 
14. I love that he tries to boss French Fry around. 
15. I love that he loves me even after I yell at him.


3 comments:

  1. Great stuff Michael!! Isn't being a Dad fantastic!! Order my vitamins and I'll pick them up so we can have lunch.
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK mark. I'll let you know when they come in..

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yes! Being a dad is awesome. I can't wait to have my little girl as well!

    ReplyDelete