07 July 2011

daddy's little princess

There is going to be a lot I'm gonna have to learn. I learned a lot about being a dad in the last two years with Josh. I thought , having another child would be nothing. It Would be easy!
I just realized, in excitement, that I have so much to learn about being a dad of a daughter!
I have to learn how to "do hair" when josh's hair gets out of control I cut it! Now I get to learn how to do pony tails, pig tails... are there more types of tails???
When josh and I get all dirty I just tell ppl we were just being boys! Now ill have to use a different excuse... cuz we are still gonna get messy!!! :)
Soon my favorite colors are gonna be pink and other pastel colors.
Patty cake??? How many variations of this are there?
Decisions about makeup
Dating!!!
Planning a wedding

I couldn't be happier to become a father of a pretty little girl. I already know she will always be my little princess.
I cant wait for the life we will spend together. She is always gonna have a great family to spend her life with.
A big brother who will always love her and protect her.

I pray for Gods wisdom to show me what I need to learn. How I need to share it with her. And I Thank God for my beautiful little girl!

Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment